Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dose

trigger the pain shock me to now
buffer my madness escape for me how
can't listen no memory trips on the wow
fuck me up side down gimme that pow

howlin at nowhere lost blowin my mind
travelin back forward still doin the time
can't hear all yu sayin even tho fine
for down I been fallen pale hitn the line        

now take me on climbing yet higher I try
travelin back for word cut deeper I cry
hurt can't go under it just outs the lie
for higher you fall it ain't no deny


you are what you are cuz out it you die 







Written by Scott Schoffstall
© December 17, 2010

all rights reserved
Poetic Sojourn

2 comments:

  1. This piece I like because of its edgy tone and attitude...nicely done Scott...enjoyed the read. oh...thanks for the invite too.

    ReplyDelete